Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: *is feeling like a bad girl*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never been so expressively pervy on here before tonight....but what can I say...he turns me on like no one else ever has *blushes something fierce*

    heehee

    Sara [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    [img]redface.gif[/img] he is to sweet for words

    *sigh*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With Darren in mind, as always, I think it is time I head to bed. I wish I could have a dream about the man but I never do. But hey I figure it is a good thing because my dreams never come true....

    Goodnight all...see ya tomorrow

    *yawns*

    sara

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he is to sweet for words
    *sigh*
    ***************

    that's what make me want to lick him...LOL

  5. #5
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
    he is to sweet for words
    *sigh*
    ***************

    that's what make me want to lick him...LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *SIGH*

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh darren!!... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    You sound just like me Sara [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    You sound just like me Sara [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    We are quite a pair then huh Janie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    It's nice to know I am not alone in my looniness LOL

    Sara

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •